High Pressure Pump
The High Pressure Pump is a triplex pump driven by a CAT diesel engine via a gear transmission.
The pump is operated by a throttle lever on a stand with a 15″ touch screen PC. The panel is fully IP protected and can operate in the same environment as the pump itself.
The panel and stand is packed and stowed inside the engine compartment together with required wires and air hose, all on handy suspensions.
This convenient arrangement makes rig up and down a breeze.
Operator panel, key features:
- Simple and rugged
- No fan or rotating parts
- Diskless (all software stored on non volatile solid state memory)
- Flexible with regards to location – indoor, outdoor, Zone 1, Zone 2, tropic to arctic
- Flexible with regards to set up – may be reconfigured via software key
- Will interface all known hardware signals
Equipment mounted internally typically includes:
- Siemens Managed Switch catering for all data traffic between Operator Panels, PLC and topside systems
- Siemens PLC unit catering for all control logic
- Siemens Electronic and Pneumatic IO Interfaces
- Hydraulic interface unit
- Interface terminal blocks, transits and ducts
- Power supplies and conditioning
In 2006 Drilling Support System AS (Established in 1998) merged with Hitec Products Drilling AS (established in 2004).
Hitec Products Drilling AS, with head office in Stavanger, supplies products and services to the drilling and well industry worldwide. As a leading independent drilling-/well system integrator Hitec Products Drilling supplies both modification-/ and complete rig solutions.
Our main focus is system integration based on independency to the equipment suppliers. This is to provide complete customized solution with the best marked drilling & well equipment available fitted into a common optimal drilling and well system.
Hitec Products Drilling Group supplies the customer the complete product chain from technical studies to engineering, installation, commisioning and to advanced training and support.
Hitec Products Drilling AS is certified according to ISO 9001:2000 and also qualified to Achilles supplier database.